ASPHALT ROOF SHINGLES
It is important being a roofing contractor in Wisconsin to use only superior grade roof shingles. At Advantage Exteriors, we go above and beyond state code to ensure you have the highest quality roof possible. We offer a wide assortment of colors and styles from which to choose. In addition, we use high quality vents and valleys in a variety of colors, to ensure maximum durability for your entire roof. We make every effort to protect your siding, landscaping, and adjacent properties during construction.
Asphalt roof shingles are far and away the number one covering over the steep-sloped roofs of the United States and Canada are asphalt roof shingles. Developed over a century ago, asphalt roof shingles have proven to be the most cost-effective solution to the roofing needs of North American homeowners. Asphalt roof shingles are available in a basic “three-tab” design; the middle-range “architectural” or “laminated” shingle (most popular option) and the “top-of-the-line” heavyweight designer roof shingles.
Benefits of Shingle Roofing
- Available in a wide variety of dimensional styles, sizes, and thicknesses
- Available in dozens of designer colors
- Available with granules resistant to algae and fungus
- Water repellent
- Durable and very long-lasting
- Available with fire ratings to meet any building code
- Available with resistance to wind and hail
- Available with extended labor and material warranties
If your home or business needs a new roof or repair, get your free estimate today by calling us at 920-460-6672.